Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=aggiefansean;n18240]Big game with Brewer coming up! Eaton wasn't good enough to beat us first time around. We will beat them this time. Just my humble opinion. [/QUOTE]

Gonna be a good game....y'all got a good team with lots of seniors but you gotta work on your crap talking.....I'm thinking about opening a crap talking clinic( no Aledo dads invited....) pss they can't back it up, 1 Saginaw dad definitely needs to be there...anywhoo, ..you will lose like the teams before you because we have a goal and you are in the way of the (VINNY...wait for it.....) FLOCKING EAGLES baby!!

Comment

• [QUOTE=lionfan;n18247]Obviously I do not post much but I see Eaton has figured out how to compete in district. We have not done so yet. It has been an eye opening experience, to say the least. Whatever they are doing over there, to get back in the picture, the need to bottle it an mass produce because we would buy it all. I am glad you are beginning to has success but I honestly thought we would have a better season than you all. No offense intended. We are even behind teams that Eaton beat. It has been frustrating for everyone, I can imagine. We began so well. Maybe we maxed early. Good luck.[/QUOTE]

Y'all gonna be there Lionfan....next year for sure! We still have a long 3 game road ahead of us digging out but we've grown tremendously ........best of luck buddy!

Comment

• [QUOTE=Goose;n18248]

Gonna be a good game....y'all got a good team with lots of seniors but you gotta work on your crap talking.....I'm thinking about opening a crap talking clinic( no Aledo dads invited....) pss they can't back it up, 1 Saginaw dad definitely needs to be there...anywhoo, ..you will lose like the teams before you because we have a goal and you are in the way of the (VINNY...wait for it.....) FLOCKING EAGLES baby!![/QUOTE]

Love it

Keep it going

Comment

• I was wrong. Eaton made us look like complete garbage. They were 100% prepared for the game and we looked like we just showed up to wear uniforms. Oh well. To make us look worse, our fans were freaking heckling the coach and the players from Eaton while we were getting our a$$e$ beat. White Settlement has changed a lot in the last 15 years. Congrats Eaton, I am glad you beat us.

Comment

• [QUOTE=aggiefansean;n18295]I was wrong. Eaton made us look like complete garbage. They were 100% prepared for the game and we looked like we just showed up to wear uniforms. Oh well. To make us look worse, our fans were freaking heckling the coach and the players from Eaton while we were getting our a$$e$ beat. White Settlement has changed a lot in the last 15 years. Congrats Eaton, I am glad you beat us. [/QUOTE]

OUCH,Me too.....also noticed your head Coach didn't shake our coaches hand after the game.....we earned y'alls respect from top to bottom wether any bear fans want to admit it! Fatheree is an Awesome coach and deserves respect that he is starting to earn in this district! We are getting better every game and have 2 more huge games this week to control our playoff destiny.....best of luck the rest of the season aggiefan

Comment

• We will beat Northwest next..... this is a huge game for boys because we got our butts handed to us last time ...I think we will win handily! .....Cocky old Goose's prediction of the week!! We are the FLOCKING EAGLES!!

Comment

• The separation in this District has been narrowed significantly, after this huge night of baseball it's going to be very interesting where the district stands tomorrow.... could be could be a four-way tie at 2nd Place.... or top 4 teams lined up to win and be in....Good luck to all!! except Northwest....

Comment

• I agree. It is Separation Tuesday. It seems that every team that was up is just trying to hang in there while the teams that were down are surging. Thank GOD we are done with Eaton. No one wants them right now.

Comment

Working...
                  X