Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good job representing the district Aledo......y'all got robbed on a call or 2 that would have been a difference maker!! Non the less, Great job!

Comment

• Wow.....Eatons schedule is out and we play some big dogs to get ready for District.. ..Both Flower Mound schools, Grapevine twice, Reedy Twice, Wakeland,College station and Keller Timbercreek twice....gonna know before district how we stack up for sure.....GET SOME!!

WE ARE THE FLOCKING EAGLES!!

Comment

• That is a dang strong schedule. I’m very interested to see how y’all stack up against some of the areas blue bloods. I think y’all are going to do just fine

Comment

• Our schedule is much tougher this year also. I think there is something to be said for our coaches who would rather have the kids "ready" than stack up wins for their career records. Hopefully we will both be ready come district.

Comment

• Thank you Goose. Very tough loss. I know it sounds very entitled but I cannot believe we are not the champs. I have not even seen our baseball schedule this season. That Eaton schedule is BRUTAL.

Comment

• [QUOTE=lionfan;n25724]Our schedule is much tougher this year also. I think there is something to be said for our coaches who would rather have the kids "ready" than stack up wins for their career records. Hopefully we will both be ready come district. [/QUOTE]

So does that mean your coach is done scheduling 2A and 3A teams? Thought it was funny too you claiming all these high velo guys. Keep juicing your guns pal.

FLOCKING EAGLES is still greatness. Reading or saying just makes my laugh my A$$ off.

Comment

• [QUOTE=VinnyVegas;n25740]

So does that mean your coach is done scheduling 2A and 3A teams? Thought it was funny too you claiming all these high velo guys. Keep juicing your guns pal.

FLOCKING EAGLES is still greatness. Reading or saying just makes my laugh my A$$ off. [/QUOTE]

This year yes......we didn't have any seniors last year so I get it...as far as talking about pitching velo's in a baseball forum......what was I thinking..lol. c'mon Vinny, your better than that,if you gonna troll, have some FLOCKING value, I can't tell you how many times velo is mentioned in the forum you are soo popular in!

. WE ARE THE FLOCKING EAGLES.......enjoy it vegas

Comment

• Vinny...... What a hypocrite... you're very next post on your forum 13-5 you talk about a pitchers velo of 85 to 87....killing me smalls

Comment

• Calm down Goose he was referring to me, not you. I think we all know our schedule was very weak last year but when you are trying to break kids into varsity ball I do not believe many of us blame anyone for doing this. Whether the guns are juiced or not, I do not know.

Comment

• LMAO GOOSE...your panties a little tight this year?? I gave you a compliment and you go STEROID rage. 85-87 isn't high velo pal. Above avg for high school over all but it's legit. Keep in mind the range or is that a little too detailed for you? Many of these POs can touch a high point but don't sit there.

And yes I even quoted lionfan since he was talking about so many high 80s which I don't buy at all but that's my opinion. Most knuckleheads watching kids throw have no idea the difference of 81-82 and 88-89. Looks fast so go with a high number. Many ways to mis-document velo too but who cares. If a kid can throw strikes consistently and make kids miss and swing, that's a kid who knows how to pitch vs throw. Will be interested to see who in your district sticks out but yea I'll keep trolling since you guys seem to have fun with it all, LOL.

Comment

• LOL that was funny Goose! Reading comprehension skills..... I fully expect Eaton to choke FYI.

Comment

• Oops...little quick on the draw.....my bad Vinny...we played some of the 3a teams last year also and I talked our teams Velo's on an earlier post so I jumped the gun a bit! ....panties are a bit tight, not gonna lie but I think we will be solid! Aledodaddy19........im glad Aledo lost state...lol, a bit bitter cause jr. aint Playing baseball anymore? Shhh be a fan buddy.....

Comment

• 1.Eaton
                            2.Boswell
                            3.Aledo
                            4.Azle

5.CT
                            6.Brewer
                            7.Saginaw
                            8.Northwest

Comment

• [QUOTE=Ricky Vaughn;n25782]1.Eaton
                              2.Boswell
                              3.Aledo
                              4.Azle

5.CT
                              6.Brewer
                              7.Saginaw
                              8.Northwest[/QUOTE]

I agree with your top 4 teams but think 5 - 8 will be:
                              1-4 same......Eaton, Boswell, Aledo, Azle

5.Brewer
                              6.Northwest
                              7.Saginaw
                              8.Chism Trail

Comment

• [QUOTE=Goose;n25827]

I agree with your top 4 teams but think 5 - 8 will be:
                                1-4 same......Eaton, Boswell, Aledo, Azle

5.Brewer
                                6.Northwest
                                7.Saginaw
                                8.Chism Trail
                                [/QUOTE]

5-8 will be a toss up it seems like.

Comment

Working...
                                X