No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15-5A preview

What does 15-5A look like this year?

When HP, Poteet and Forney have been in districts in the past they have been very competitive. Adding Lovejoy and Wylie East into the mix will make it one of the most competitive districts in the state. HP, Poteet and Forney are probably the top three, as to where they finish that's a guess I'm not willing to make. Lovejoy and Wylie East could fight it out for the 4th spot or if one the top three struggles a really good team could find their way out of the playoffs.

Comment

Let's not forget about Royse City!

Comment

It will come down to Forney and HP for 1st or 2nd. The other teams in this district simply don't have the horses on the mound or talent in the field that HP and Forney do. It is HS baseball though and stranger things have happened but on paper, it's pretty simple and clear who the best two teams are. RC, NF, Lovejoy, Wylie East and Mesquite Poteet should be pretty evenly matched and should duke it out for 3 and 4th place and let's not forget, there were a few 3rd and 4th place teams that made deep runs last year in the playoffs including Poteet.

Comment

I have a pretty good horse on the hill for RC!

Comment

[QUOTE=Pitchermom11;n17747]I have a pretty good horse on the hill for RC!
            [/QUOTE]

I guess we will see tonight or Friday night...

Comment

I just saw where Forney won 10-0 behind a 2 hit shutout by Englert. My friends son is on JV there and says Englert is 90-94 and the lefty is 90-92. Forney hasn't given up a run in district yet and hasn't given up many at all in the last month looks like. I'll stand by my prediction of Forney or HP and the rest of the district will be battling for 3rd and 4th places respectively. Forney's 1 and 2 may be the best 1 and 2 in the state in Class 5A.

Comment

Working...
              X